A 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifier is the traditional way to upgrade a car stereo system. Today’s high-performing Class-D amplifiers are stable to extremely low loads, and many cases build to run this way. Some 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifiers can be run not only in 4-channel mode but also as a 2, 3, 5, and even 6-channel using mixed mono configuration. Depending on your application, some of the features to look for on a 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifier are line-level input, high and low pass crossover, subsonic filter (if adjustable even better), and pass-through for future expansion! Some people say that DSP is a must! I don’t think it is a deal-breaker, and while a nice feature to have, especially if controlled via Bluetooth unless you know what you are doing, tunning a DSP amplifier may be more than you are bargaining. Consider sticking to what works and 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifier with good reviews from the DIY car audio market segment. Here are some of the best-selling 4-Channel Car Stereo Amplifiers so far this year.
- 1500W Maximum Power Full-Range Amplifier
- Optimized 150-watt RMS output and a max power output of 1500 watts, you can give your music a huge boost in power that will have you and your passengers partying while on the road
- This slim amplifier fits perfectly into any trunk so you can easily connect it to your stereo system
- Power - 100 Watts Max X 4 @2-Ohms, 50 Watts Max X 4 @4-Ohms
- Class A/B Topology - Class ‘A’ Amplifiers Have Enormous Amount Of Current Flowing Through Its Output Transistors With No Audio Signal. Class ‘B’ Amplifiers Have No Current Flowing Through Its...
- Full Range - With A Full Range Amplifier You Not Only Have The Option To Run Your Speakers, But Also Your Subwoofers
- 500-Watt MOSFET 4-Channel Class A/B Power Car Amplifier
- RMS Power at 2 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4 Channels
- RMS Power at 4 Ohms: 75 Watts x 4 Channel
- 1000W RMS / 2000W MAX POWER: The Lanzar 2000 watt 4 channel high power MOSFET amplifier is perfect for your car stereo entertainment system. It can give 500 W x 4 output at 4 ohms or 1000 W x 2 bridged...
- MOSFET POWER SUPPLY: This powerful amplifier is equipped with metal oxide semiconductor field-effect transistors to quickly switch from full to non-conduction for high efficiency output
- SHORT CIRCUIT PROTECTION: This 4 ch amp is also equipped with a 2x30 amp maxi type fuse to protect the amplifier and the electrical system of your car from thermal / overload / short circuit conditions
- Ultra Compact MOSFET Full-Range 4-Channel Class D Car Amplifier
- RMS Power @ 2 Ohms: 140 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 100 Watts x 4 Channels (14.4v)
- Class D
- Small, Compact 4.75" Chassis
- Mosfet Pwm Power Supply
- AMAZING POWER - Capable of 1,200 Watts Max with high efficiency in mind gives you the best of both worlds. You'll have all the power you need while utilizing state-of-the-art technology that requires less...
- WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS - Ranging from 1-4 ohms, this amplifier will allow you to use a variety of speakers for your specific application. Never again will you need to worry about having the right amp...
- FULL RANGE AMP - If you are looking for an amplifier that can handle the full frequency range then look no further! Wire the most powerful midranges, tweeters, drivers, or coaxial to this full range...
- Class-D amplifier
- 4 channels of 110 watts RMS @ 2 Ohms
No products found.
Last update on 2022-05-26 at 19:00 / Images Source Amazon Product API