When you talk about car stereo system upgrades, everyone seems to levitate to the bass and subwoofer! However, while a sub mealy plays two octaves from 20Hz to 80Hz, the tweeters are responsible for a much larger frequency segment. In many cases, a tweeter is responsible for playing from about 2500Hz to well over 20khz. How well it does this will significantly impact how your overall sound system sounds. Tweeters, like other speakers, come in all shapes and sizes. Unlike subs, its shape and the material from which the tweeter is made dramatically affects the sound it reproduces. Manufacturing materials are just as broad as well and range from treated papers to titanium, aluminum, Kevlar, and carbon fiber. As with home audio, those made from silk and other fabrics have the most natural sound and are the easiest to listen to for extended periods. If your car stereo system lacks high-frequency reproduction more often, not adding a pair of tweeters will significantly improve the system’s frequency response. That is often the case with coaxial speakers because the location is usually not optimum.
- Product Type:CAR AUDIO OR THEATER
- Item Package Dimension:6.604 centimeters L x10.16 centimeters W x19.812 centimeters H
- Item Package Weight:1.474 kilograms
- PAIR OF 0.75-INCH SPEAKER: 0.75-inch tweeter car audio speakers deliver remarkable performance
- 20mm polyimide (PI) hard dome tweeter
- Included multi-fit installation adapters optimize fitment in applicable original equipment (OE) speaker locations
- Inline high-pass network for simple installation
- ULTRA SLIM: Not only does this driver look as good as it sounds these bullet tweeters are easy to mount on you car door or anywhere!! The TW350Ti-4 SLIM is a small tweeters speakers for car with a mounting...
- DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY: Add crystal clear sparkle to any speaker with PRV Audio’s TW350Ti-4 SLIM titanium bullet tweeter! These super tweeters for car audio offers a smooth response and extremely high...
- LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE: This 3.5 inch twiter is built with a titanium diaphragm on a light, thin, and durable Kapton former for long play applications. Weighing only 1.14 pounds each tweeter
- S Series 1" Component Dome Tweeter
- Power Handling - Peak: 240 Watts / Power Handling - RMS: 80 Watts
- Impedance: 6 Ohms
- Soft-dome tweeter features oversized voice coils for greater heat dissipation and higher power handling resulting in smooth, fatigue free highs
- Carbon-composite, nonmagnetic baskets maintain their integrity and precision even under the most demanding conditions
- Low-impedance, three-ohm speakers compensate for the undersized wires found in many of today's cars, and make the most of every watt your car stereo can deliver
- CRYSTAL CLEAR HIGHS: These tweeters are capable of generating extremely loud volume you need to keep up in the high SPL environment
- DESIGNED FOR EFFICIENCY: The aluminum diaphragm has been engineered to take the power needed to keep up and maintain crystal clarity
- BUILT IN CROSSOVER: A capacitor that eliminates out all low end frequencies that might otherwise harm the super tweeters
- 1" Dome tweeter
- 350 watts
- TOP OF THE LINE TWEETERS - Professional grade super tweeters that can handle high frequencies with ease. DS18 meticulously designed these tweeters to sound as good as they look.
- POWER YOU CAN COUNT ON - PRO-TW120B ferrite tweeter delivers out-of-this-world power, at 200 watts RMS and 300 watts Max at 4 ohms with build in capacitor filter.
- HIGH-QUALITY ALUMINUM FRAME AND DIAPHRAGM - If you like your highs crisp, bright, and loud, aluminum tweeters are exactly what you need. It's light, strong, and produces a bright sound at high frequencies.
- 40 Watts Nominal Power
- 7/8" PPTA Hard Dome Tweeter
- Flush and Surface Mounting Capabilities
No products found.
Last update on 2022-05-26 at 19:00 / Images Source Amazon Product API